Happy Thursday, Wonderfully Witchy people!
I hope 2018 is treating you well so far! I know it’s taken some time for me to adjust since the holidays – plus the full moon is always a little intense, isn’t it?
Let’s start the year’s TILTs with some of the rad stuff I found this week!
Check it out:
This Monthly Renewal Spread! (from Witch On A Budget)
This banishing negativity spell! (via Pinterest)
This witchy art! (from Alexandra Dvornikova)
This herb infographic! (via therealfeminine)
- New Years Resolutions Can Change Your Life (via Greatist)
- Talkin’ Tarot with Michelle Tea! (via The Tarot Lady)
- Audio: Seashell Meditation (via Ocean Dreams Reiki and Creations)
- The Tree Guardians of Kyoto (via Tricycle)
- How to Open Yourself Up To Receiving Help (via Greater Good Science Center)
That’s all for now – have a lovely week/weekend!
2 thoughts on “Things I Love Thursday: January 4, 2018”
Thank you for the mention! XXOO