Happy Thursday, Wonderfully Witchy people!
I hope you’re well! It’s been a quiet week around here, but sometimes quiet is good – especially when you’re in a Chariot Tarot year, like I am! I found some neat stuff this week!
Check it out:
This 3 card Self-Love Spread! (via Pinterest)
This witchy illustration! (via margothsheart)
This advice from Deepak Chopra! (via Purple Buddha Project)
This floral smudge wand pin! (via Aquarian Soul)
- Thanksgiving Kitchen Witchery! via Tess Whitehurst
- Stop Worrying What Other People Think Of You! via Gabrielle Bernstein
- A New Moon in Scorpio Tarot Spread! via Ethony
- A Simple Full Moon Ritual! via Magickal Mavens
- The Aesthetic of Witchcraft and the Return of Real Magic! via Patheos
That’s all for now – have a great weekend!
3 thoughts on “Things I Love Thursday: November 16, 2017”
Thank you so much for the inclusion! I love the illustration, it’s so calming and I just want to meditate with it.
Thanks – I can’t wait to try your ritual for myself! I also loved that illustration – something about it has such good energy.
Oh please let me know if it helped you resonate! I love how it can flow depending on what your intuition draws you too. I’ve never had the same ritual happen twice even following this framework. 💜