Happy Thursday, Wonderfully Witchy people!
I hope you had a lovely Samhain + Halloween! We’ve been riding some pretty intense energy lately (astrologically, politically, socially), so I guess it’s no wonder that I was drawn to comforting things this week.
Whether you’re coming down from a Halloween sugar rush or starting to feel the waning daylight blues, I’ve got some lovely picks below!
Check it out:
This ‘Comfort + Support’ spread! (via New Age Hipster)
This art print by Janet Hill Studio! (via Etsy)
This cozy affirmation! (via Uncover Your Joy)
This amazing photo by Courtney Brooke (via Light Witch)
- November’s Astrology Transits (via StraightWoo)
- Theresa Reed’s interview with Rachel True! (via The Tarot Lady)
- Inside The World of Aura Photography (via Sanctuary World)
- Six Ways to Take Your Spiritual Practice On The Go! (via Lavender Moon)
- [Free Course]: Walking the Void (via Rockstar Priestess) That’s all for now – have a wonderful weekend!