Happy Thursday, Wonderfully Witchy people!
How’s your week so far?!
I was so impressed with all of the International Tarot Day posts and spreads that I could’ve filled multiple TILTs with them! Be sure to check out the master post below.
I also found some other pretty cool stuff!
Check it out:
This Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Tarot Spread (via claudialala)
This awesome occult pin round-up (via sanctuary 3)
This stitched geometric artwork DIY tutorial (via Design Sponge)
This dreamy, witchy moodboard (via beewitch)
- ALL of the amazing spreads and posts from the International Tarot Day Blog Hop (via Falcon Cloak Tarot)
- 5 Unicorn Spells to Try Right Now! (via Tess Whitehurst)
- Minimalist Bullet Journal Inspiration! (via MindBodyGreen)
- How Animals Use Moonlight (via National Geographic)
- The Only 3 Things You Need For A Good Life (via Greatist)
That’s all for now – have a great week(end)!