Happy Thursday, Wonderfully Witchy people!
I’m not going to lie, friends – this has been a month filled with challenges. I’ve been pretty stressed and overwhelmed!
But hey, it’s okay to admit that! Vital, even. It’s vulnerable to admit it, in this age of doing it all, having it all, and pretending it’s all so easy. Life gets hard. Challenges are sent our way. My self-care is going pretty well, despite it all, and I’m giving it my best!
I also recently made a MAJOR life decision that I’m going to write about in a whole other post about intuition and taking a leap of faith.
But for now, let’s relax and look at some neat stuff I noticed this week, yeah?
Check these out:
This tarot spread on Trusting the Universe (via Emerald Lotus)
These charmed pens – perfect for grimoire writing! (via orriculum)
This is pure witch #aesthetic and I am HERE FOR IT (via cat-quartz)
A nice little reminder! (via Pinterest)
- Quiz: Pick Out Hot Topic Stuff and We’ll Tell You What Kind of Witch You Are (via Buzzfeed)
- 10 Witch Tips for Newbies! (via Lavender Moon)
- Yoga Sequence for Stress (via Mind Body Green)
- Your Intention Connection by Wayne Dyer (via Heal Your Life)
- Video/Audio: Om So Hum Sung by a Choir! (via Meditative Mind on Youtube)
That’s all for now! Have a Wonderfully Witchy rest of your week!
2 thoughts on “Things I Love Thursday: June 29”
Thank you for sharing one of my spreads! It makes me so happy. As always, loving your Things I Love Thursday post. The Wayne Dryer post is exactly what I needed to read today. Also looking forward to trying the yoga sequence for stress later today. Sending my best xx