Happy Thursday, Wonderfully Witchy people!
I know this blog has been a little TILT-ed lately – things at my office job have been absolutely bananas (b-a-n-a-n-a-s!) but! I have some wonderful tricks up my sleeve for June – my favorite month! – and as a celebration of one year of The Butterfly Witch!
For now, though, here are some lovely little things I found this week!
Check it out:
This picture of the marble caves in Patagonia, Chile! (via National Geographic)
This Witch Sister illustration by Camille Chew! (via tumblr)
This Wholeness Tarot Spread from All The Queens Tarot! (via tumblr)
This illustration by Christina Chung! (via instagram)
- 5 Ways to Fit Magic Into Your Busy Life (via Tess Whitehurst)
- Video: SuperSoul Session with Gabrielle Bernstein (OWN on Youtube)
- How To Trust Your Intuition (via Lonerwolf)
- Witchcraft Rituals for Human Rights (via Brandy Williams)
- Why Woo-Woo Is Not A Wellness “Trend” (via MindBodyGreen)
Have a Wonderfully Witchy Week(end)!