Happy Thursday, Wonderfully Witchy people!
Phew, Mercury Retrograde is in full force – I wrote this post, tried to schedule it, WordPress said it published, and it appears to have disappeared into the internet void altogether. Lesson learned – my intuition told me to save the post and I ignored it!
This week has flown by! I have some Beltane goodness coming up on here, but for now, let’s take a peek at some of the neat stuff I’ve found!
Check these out:
This awesome shot of a desert lightning storm!
I need this witchy cup + saucer set in my liiiife!
This mega-inspirational quote!
I did this “Connecting With Your Spirit Guides” spread from Emerald Lotus this week and got -really- interesting results!
But wait, there’s more!
- This 2 Minute “Breath of Love” meditation from The Honest Guys on Youtube (I do this every day!)
- The 6 tools you need to manifest magic from Mind Body Green!
- This too-real “Confessions of a Bad Meditator” article from The Greater Good Science Center!
- The 5 Must-Dos for Empaths in the Business World from Heal Your Life!
- On sacred spirals and how we are NOT Spiritual Failures when we’re low vibe, from EarthWaterSpirit!
That’s all for now – hope you’re doing awesomely!
One thought on “Things I Love Thursday: April 20”
Thank you so much for featuring my tarot spread!! I’m so glad to see you enjoyed it. Great blog post xx Sending my best!!