Happy Thursday, Wonderfully Witchy people!
I was thinking about incorporating a semi-frequent Things I Love Thursday post into my blog to let you know some of the stuff I’ve been finding and digging lately.
I love reading the TILTs other people produce – it’s a great way to learn new things and find new blogs to follow!
Check it out:
This stained glass cabin in New Jersey (could you imagine having a building like that for Reiki, meditation, yoga, and/or spellwork?!)
Mercury Retrograde started this week, and I’m loving this Mercury Retrograde Tarot Spread from New Age Hipster!
This all-encompassing affirmation, found on Pinterest!
This illustration by artist Céleste Wallaert!
And some other things!:
- Whales could help islands reduce emissions!
- Speaking of Mercury Rx, here’s an article from MindBodyGreen about why it’s a good time to manifest!
- An awesome article about why anger is NOT “unspiritual” from Anna Sayce!
- This Courageous Heart meditation from Rebecca Campbell!
- Spring has sprung and This Crooked Crown has a Starter Guide for Witchy Gardening!
Hope your week has been lovely!